Policies of the Bacon Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- The tax rate is 10.1% and is added to the room rate and collected with the room rate upon checkin. It is not included in the rate that you are quoted.
- Rates are quoted for double occupancy. There is a $20 charge for the 3rd person and $10 for the 4th in same bed, $20 for 5th and should be reflected in the price if you put in the applicable number of people. If it is different, please make a note on reservation for me to review the rate.
- There are certain minimum stay requirements in effect for most weekends, holidays and June through September. Never hurts to ask though, as we often have rooms open for just one night and will be happy to give you a quote.
- A minimum seven-day advance notice is required for cancellations; for cancellations in less than 7 days, the guest is responsible for each night the room remains vacant.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted and required for a reservation and maybe entered on the secure reservation sight..
- Please be reminded that smoking is allowed on the outside porches and patios only away from open doors or windows..
- Check-in time is 3PM to 5PM or by appointment. We are flexible and happy to accommodate your specific arrival but different check-in times should be arranged in advance. Please include approximate arrival time in reservation request.
- Check out time is 11AM, but just ask if you need it to be later.
- You can always leave your luggage in Library for storage is you have a later flight, train or other pickup.
- Please use your cell phone number when making the reservation as I would only need the number that you will have while you are here in Seattle.